Tuesday, August 1, 2017

I've been blogging for some time, on my own web site at NEW HARMONY WATCH and on Face Book  for quite some time. I am switching over to Blogger because it is free and easy.  I am an old man in a small town, but I have been around the block a few times in my life. I like to think, I have learned something, and I am open handed with my opinions. I will post my thoughts from time to time. In the interest of full disclosure, I am as liberal as a lending library. I am an old soldier who is anti war, and a working stiff, who believes in the rights of individuals above those of corporations and governments. I read books and think a lot, if you find those traits unattractive, we may not hit it off right away. But, hang around, I grow on people. I invite civil comments, pro or con, from anyone who may find this blog.  

1 comment: